Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Follow -Up Evening

Hopefully all partcipants in the Iceland fieldtrip have now collected a letter about the follow - up evening on 18th September. It will be held in Trinity and start at 7.30. (You should note that this is not the date which was in the recently issued Term 1 calendar.)
Although the meeting is primarily for pupils and their parents, please feel free to invite friends and relatives to come along if they are interested in seeing what we did in Iceland.
I am preparing a presentation of photos which I took during the fieldtrip but I would also like to have a large display of photos taken by pupils. I know that many of you took excellent photos - please look them out and bring me a) entries for the photo competition and b) albums of photos which you'd be happy for others to look at.
Details of the photo competition are on the blog at the end of the August 13th posting.
P.S. If you want to know how to make a movie poster like this, click on the image and it will take you to the website which I used.